welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

July 7, 2016

Lake Harriet & Leather Moccs *Giveaway*

The other day, the weather was GLORIOUS! It was warm but with a slight breeze so all the mosquitoes blew away. The perfect evening to head to Lake Harriet with an iced tea to watch the girls climb and play at the playground and then dance long after bedtime to the live band at the bandstand. I'm not sure why we don't do that more often! It was so fun!

Edith recently received a couple fun new accessories I have to mention! The adorable head wrap is from Bailey's Blossoms. And since polkadots are basically a "solid neutral" in our household, it matches nearly everything haha! Got to love my polkacuties!

Her new moccasins are t-straps from Starry Knight Designs. They are simply fantastic! We have had a few "regular" moccasins throughout the years, but these are adorably unique. The t-strap design caught my eye immediately, but the soft supple leather and the elastic stay put band really sealed the deal! I'm so glad that Edie got a pair just as we are crossing into that mobile baby stage. She will soon be crawling around and goodness knows regular shoes will no longer stay on. But these handmade leathers beauties will! 

I have exciting news for you! I am giving away a pair of t-strap leather moccasins to one lucky person! They are size 3-9 months (4 inches) in the gorgeous brown Tribe color. To win, comment below. For an extra entry, visit my Instagram and follow instructions there! Giveaway will close Sunday evening 9pm and winner announced within 24 hrs. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment