welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

July 11, 2016

Binxy Baby

When we had our third child, I wondered how I wouldn't perform basic tasks while being so outnumbered! I mean, I have only two hands, but three children! My biggest concern was how in the world to take three kids three and under to grab groceries. I couldn't wear our nearly 10 lb newborn because I had a c-section. If I used our double stroller, I had room for children, but not groceries. If I shopped at Target, I could use those extra long bus-like crazy carts with the two kid compartment, but I hated putting the baby in her carseat on top of the cart because it didn't feel safe. Then I discovered the Binxy Baby shopping cart hammock and LIFE CHANGED!

Edith now rolls around like the Princess of Target greeting all who see her with smiles and coos. I have yet to shop with her in the hammock without 1, 2 or 12 people stopping us to comment on the genius invention! Meanwhile, I still have the entire cart basket to fill with groceries (and impulse purchases). We have used our Binxy Baby since Edith was just a few weeks old. She is now nearly 8 months old, still fits and still loves it! Of course it will no longer be recommend once she is starting to sit up in it. But even then, I can still put her carseat safely in the hammock and strap the car seat in it! The whole hands free shopping with three kids seemed like the mythical unicorn of grocery shopping, but thanks to Binxy Baby, it's now a reality!

According the the website, "our comfy Binxy Baby shopping cart hammock quickly and easily clips onto most carts, hangs elevated so you have plenty of room for groceries, then simply rolls up to fit in your purse or diaper bag when finished. Most infant car seats sit snugly inside the Shopping Cart Hammock™ and can be secured using the included safety strap."

Binxy Baby recently released a new print! We have loved and used our grey and aqua quatrefoil, but we were given a triangle print hammock (just like the one pictured) to review and GIVE AWAY! Thanks right, folks! I'm just so excited to share the love! Just comment below by answering this question: "What section at Target is mostly likely to temp you with impulse purchases?" Mine would definitely be the seasonal section! Specifically at Christmas, but oh the summer Patio and Garden stuff are tempting this year! For more chances to win, visit @hopefeathers on Instagram to like/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment