welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

July 6, 2016

4th of July

We had a lovely fourth of July. We swam all morning at the pool. Came home with three exhausted little ladies for nap-time (they all napped 3-4 hours!). Went to a friends house for the most delicious grilled burgers. Lit some sparklers. And then went to see a fireworks show. Simple and so fun! The 4th of July is waaaay up there on my favorite holidays list. I love that we spend time with family and friends, eat yummy foods, decorate in twinkle lights and red, spend loads of time outside, and, always a favorite, I get to decorate my children in festive outfits. What's not to love?! We are so thankful for all who sacrifice to make this the land of the free and the brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment