welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

September 17, 2015

Minnesota State Fair

It may have been 80+ºF. I may have been 30 weeks pregnant. And Brian's back may still be hurting him from his work injury. But gosh darn it, we HAD to make it to the Minnesota State fair! We ate a lot of deep fried, on a stick, foods. We walked 37 miles. And we made it back home in one exhausted piece. It was fun! The great Minnesota get together is always a hit. And it was really fun to see the girls enjoy the food and people watching. Even Edie was squirming like crazy in joy haha. The girls' favorite part was riding the tractors... which was great considering that was the only time I got out my camera haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment