One thing is for sure, being pregnant with Baby 3 was rough for the first trimester. I pretty much slept, felt nauseous, and took care of the kids. I had no energy for much else. But I know I'll love looking back and reading monthly updates as the girls get older so here's a couple month backtrack on Lulu haha.
- Has become a playground queen. She loves to climb everything and do the slides all by herself. She is also a big fan of the swings. It's been awesome to be able to sit back and watch both girls play and have fun at the playground without needing much help from me.
- LOVES to be outside. She stands by the door or brings me her shoes and asks daily to go outside.
- Can jump from a standing position. And it's one of her favorite things haha. She jumps and jumps and jumps.
- Has become quite proficient at using a spoon and fork for meals. Her favorite is eating Cheerios and milk with a spoon. She still eats everything, but is really independent about it and only wants to feed herself.
- Is starting to talk a lot more and a lot more clearly. Her most used phrases are: I love you, What's wrong?, Come on!, Let's go play, Where's sissy? There you are!, So yummy, I want..., Good job, I don't know, My turn, Well hello there.
- Is becoming obsessed with Frozen... specifically with Anna to the delight of her Elsa-loving sister.