welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

March 12, 2015

My little squirts

The forecast said highs in the sixties all week. That's about sixty degrees warmer than previous weeks. This is what we call the heavenly Minnesota warm-up. When overnight the snow disappears, birds begin to chirp, and everyone EVERYONE goes outside. We moved into our home just as everything died and a cold frost set in and the world became grey and brown and snowy white. So I knew we needed to celebrate this glorious weather with a mini photo session and a fun treat (because honestly how else am I going to get a 2 and 1 year old to sit still and not go crazy while I snap a few shots!). I thought they'd enjoy the soda, which they did. But of course it lasted only a few minutes before all the soda spilled, Vivi was up dancing and jumping and Lulu was running around laughing. I love my crazy girls. We have our own special chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment