welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patricks Day

As much as I love to celebrate and decorate for holidays, St. Patrick's Day hasn't really been very high on my list of favorite holidays. But this article was really interesting! I vaguely knew that St. Patrick was a real person, but I had no idea he was a godly man who gave his life to spread the Gospel the the unreached Irish. Now that is something worth celebrating! While the girls don't own much green, Target's dollar spot provided some adorable green polka dot scarves. And there is a hint of green in the little boy vests. And we celebrated by taking pictures, talking about what St. Patrick did, and of course, a scarf dance party in the front yard. At 9am. I'm sure our neighbors love us haha.
In other news, we have a pretend fairy named Fauna that we've been having a lot of fun playing make believe with lately. Toddler imaginations are so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment