welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

April 12, 2014

Monthly Photoshoots

Just in case you think the monthly photo shoots are easy. They aren't. It usually takes a bit to get a smile from Lulu. Peek-a-boo from behind the camera isn't always as funny as I hoped. It does, however, make big sister think that Lulu and I are having some sort of party without her and she begs to join in on the fun. Which basically means she is a silly goose and her and I end up giggling... while Lulu stares at us haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment