welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

September 30, 2013

Rainy Day

I got this rain coat for Viv when she was 6 months old. It was super duper clearance and I knew that someday when she was size 2T she would love to play in the rain. Boy was I right! It's no secret that the Johnson ladies love polka dots. So this coat and umbrella combo makes my heart smile way deep down. Plus the kid wearing it is just too cute! Viv had a blast playing in the water and splashing. At first she totally thought she was going to get in trouble, but when I told her I wanted to take her picture she rain around yelling, "picture!", "brella" (umbrella), and "splash". She was a bit concerned when her boots and pants got wet. But she's the one who sat in the puddle! It was chilly and the fun was short lived until she said, "Cold! Home! Bath!". And I obliged.

No comments:

Post a Comment