welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

March 9, 2012

Maternity Photo Session

 
It has been so much fun to "train" Stacey to be my second shooter for weddings. While she is a great help and a wonderful addition to the hopefeathers photography team, part of this is totally selfish! I mean, now that she helping me with weddings, I get to take advantage of her for my own photo sessions! This is our first photo session that we've had where I wasn't setting up the camera on a tripod and running back and forth since... I think our wedding! It was hard for me to relinquish control over every little detail, but I think Stacey did a pretty darn good job! This is such a fun time in our lives. We'll never be pregnant with our first kid ever again! Thanks Stacey for helping us capture these memories! Love you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment