welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

March 8, 2012

35 weeks

 
Brian is getting used to my groans and moans. I have been feeling pretty good up until this week. Now the aches and pains are almost constant. I really wonder if I will make it to 40 weeks! I just don't feel like Baby Bird will have enough room! Brian is also getting used to me calling the baby "his kid". As in, "Come feel your crazy kid". He knows Baby Bird is up to something whenever I call him/her that. Baby Bird has definitely started to run out of room and really likes to try to stretch out as much as possible. This makes for some crazy belly movements. There really is a tiny human living in my belly!

Even though we got some wonderful gifts at the shower, and we have a couple more showers left, Brian and I decided it was better to be safe than sorry on a couple baby items. We got a 20% off coupon for Babies R Us from a friend so we went to get our stroller/car seat. Brian was so excited that he installed it right in the parking lot! We also put together the stroller as soon as we got home. It's so fun to drive around and see a car seat in the rear view mirror! Only a few weeks until there will be a baby in there!

I am pretty sure that Baby Bird had dropped because I feel a pressure in my pelvis makes me feel like I'm carrying a bowling ball between my legs! Even still, the heartburn is at an all time high! I am snacking on TUMS like they're candy. My favorite craving now is frozen yogurt bites. Basically, you put spoonfuls of yogurt on a baking sheet and then pop it in the freezer. When they are frozen, you've got bite sized frozen yogurts! Healthy, delicious, and it punches heartburn in the face... at least temporarily. 
 (L) Hubs buying our carseat/jogger stroller. (R) Baby Birds bag is all packed and ready for the hospital.
 (L) A few more shirts I made for baby. (R) I wonder which of these shirts will Brian wear when he goes to the waiting room at the hospital to tell our family who we had???

No comments:

Post a Comment