welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Though I am sure you are all enjoying some fabulously fun time with family and friends (just like we are!), I thought that I would take a second to wish you a very Merry Christmas from me and Bluejay and Baby Bird! Being pregnant at Christmas is so wonderful! It makes the real meaning of Christmas so much more real. I love that Jesus Christ was born a tiny baby; fully God AND fully man! I am thankful that he was born and lived a sinless life so that he would one day die on the cross at Calvary for that I can be forgiven of my sins! What a wonderful, miraculous plan our Lord had! Because of Jesus' life, death and resurrection, we can have eternal life! I am reminded of this truth every time I feel our little baby kick inside me and I think about Jesus kicking inside Mary all those years ago. Wow!


Merry Christmas to ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment