welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

March 9, 2016

Sprinkles Cupcakes

Alas, we have come to the end of the vacation photos. I'm sure I'll be frequenting my own blog just to relive these sunny happy memories on the beach. The weather has been glorious here in Minnesota the last few days, but March blizzards aren't uncommon so who knows if we've officially made it to spring. One thing is for sure, winter can't last forever!

When we were in Florida, we spend a lot of time with Brian's cousin. Her boyfriend knows how much she loves Sprinkles ATM cupcakes, so he brought several back from the  L.A location. Leighanne generously gave a couple to the girls as a surprise on our last day at the beach. The girls LOVE Leighanne! And they love the beach. And they love cupcakes. So pretty sure they were in 2 & 3 year old heaven! Pretty sure I was in mommy photographer heaven too haha. I tagged Sprinkles Cupcakes on the Instagram photo and they sent me a message saying they loved the pic are going to repost it on their website sometime in the next several weeks. So fun! Needless to say, it was the perfect ending to a super fun vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment