At 4 months, Edith:
- loves to scream. Like gleeful, happy, squeals of joy! Which is accompanied by the cutest dimpled smiles. This occurs nearly every time someone makes eye contact with her haha.
- adores her older sisters. Vivi and Lulu mostly play with each other and let Edith do her thing, but every once in a while they show her toys or make noises and Edie is delighted.
- is super strong! She loves to stand, holds her head up really well, enjoys tummy time, and really wants to sit up haha.
- is still a great sleeper, but her 4 month sleep regression is nipping at her heels. She used to sleep 11 hrs a night, but is now sleeping 9 hrs and sometimes wakes up once to eat. Still great, but not the same haha. Her naps are increasingly more consistent and she will fall asleep on her own if she is swaddled, with white noise, and her Squirrelly snuggled up close. All in all, I'm certainly not complaining!
- loves her fingers. Her hands are always in her mouth and she is starting to suck her fingers. We've never had a thumb/finger sucker so this is new. Hope it won't be an issue to give up later.
- won't really sleep on the go anymore. Which kinda stinks because the big girls like to go out and do stuff in the morning (library, park, Target haha). She doesn't seem overly upset that she misses that nap, so maybe it's not so bad every once in a while.