welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

September 18, 2015

2 & 3 Year olds

I finally got around to taking the girls yearly photos! I love having my mom as my assistant for photo sessions. She can get some fun smiles and isn't afraid to be a dork to get them haha. I always envisioned their summer session with floral crowns and white dresses in a field drenched with morning sun. We went to a gorgeous nature center in Sioux Falls and I found some wild flowers and whipped up a few crowns that morning. The mosquitos were AWFUL, so we rushed like crazy. Considering the girls' attention span for photos is about 20 mins, it worked out well. I am so in love with these sweet portraits of the most beautiful little girls I've ever had the pleasure of shooting. I can't even say how blessed I am to mother such little sweeties. I love watching their friendship blossom and their little personalities flourish. Golly, I don't think I could love them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment