At 22 months:
- She is delighted by all things princess and purple and Frozen... following after her big sissy's footsteps. The best day of her young life thus far was meeting Princess Anna at Disneyland. A close second favorite princess is Rapunzel.
- She is absolutely terrified of bugs. Specifically caterpillars, ants and flies haha.
- She hates to get dirty. If she is barefoot on dirt, she curls her toes up and walks as tippy toe as possible. She was not a fan of the beach. It could have been the sand... or the loud waves. But she definitely was content to watch from afar.
- Her favorite color is purple and LOVES to point it out wherever we are. She learned how to play "I spy" and almost always says purple haha.
- Potty training is still going well. She is successful at least 90% of the time. She tells us when she has to go and did great in our many travels recently. She is dry at naps and nighttime too!
- She is still a bit of a bruiser and we call her our "tumbleweed" because she is constantly tumbling about haha. She runs everywhere and isn't always aware of her surroundings. She is always running toward me, forgetting about my baby bump, and she expects to hug my leg like normal, but gets a face plant into the baby instead which causes her to bounce back in whiplash haha.
- She is fascinated by babies and loves to point them out, get as close as possible to them, and especially to put their paci's back in.