welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

December 28, 2014

Snow Day

After a brown Christmas, we finally got snow! So we invited the cousins over for some snow day play! Lots of snow angels, tobogganing, pulling Lulu in the sled. Then we warmed up with hot cocoa and mini marshmallows and watched a movie. A perfect winter break day! It's so sweet to watch my girls play with their older cousins and to see how patient and fun they are with my little girls. Viv especially LOVES to play with Eliot and Olivier and asks often if they can come over. I never grew up with cousins around, so this is really fun!
 Holding hands while going down the hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment