welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

August 29, 2012

Bathing Beauty

We are in California for the first time with baby Vivi! She did wonderful on the plane. She slept most of the way and snuggled and cooed the rest. Now that we are here, she is loving the sunshine, pool and fresh air! I feel bad for her knowing that MN winter is coming...

I made her a little swim cap before we left because I knew we'd spend hours in the pool while we are down here. I modeled it after a vintage 1950s synchronized swim hat I saw. She completed her vintage swim style with her polkadot glasses to match her polkadot suit and a stripped towel from Grandma. We had way too much fun! She LOVES the water! We spent about 30 mins splashing and floating. So thankful for a cool pool on a hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment