welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

June 4, 2012

Hispanic Outreach: Snapshot

Brian and I are on staff with the Hispanic Outreach at our church. We have been working with this ministry for just over two months. In that time we have started to make some fun friends. This week we had an appreciation dinner for the leaders within the ministry. It was really fun because we got to hang out and have dinner outside while we chatted (the girls) and shot hoops (the boys). One of our new friends, Kelly, is also a photographer and while she was playing around with my camera, she captured a couple shots of me with Viv in her wrap that I made. I feel like I never make it in any photos so it's fun to have these. Vivie doesn't really like the wrap unless she is sleepy. I also took a couple pics of Brian and our new friends Jonathan and his daughter Zoë and Eric. Zoë is Vivie's new friend... as much as a 7 week old and a 9 month old can be friends haha. She's a cutie. This is just a snapshot into our lives at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment