welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

April 30, 2012

Johnson Family!

One of the perks of being a photographer is training my sister, Stacey, to be my second shooter. While this is super awesome for weddings and portrait sessions, it's even more awesome for personal sessions like our maternity session and our fun first family photos! We had about twenty minutes on a fantastic spring evening, so I called Stacey and had her meet us in Como Park. I am so happy with these photos! Vivienne is changing so quickly. I hate how fast she is growing up already! I used to laugh when new parents would say ridiculous things like, "My baby is already more of an infant than a newborn!" But now I totally understand! I've become one of those kooky parents! My baby is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment