welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to me :)

This week I turned 28. In the words of my younger hubby, I am officially old. He surprised me with a birthday/babymoon night away. It couldn't have been more perfect. I felt so loved and cared for. He also got me an adorable Jonathon Adler Skip Hop diaper bag. We stayed in the Ann Bean Mansion in Stillwater. Our room was in the tower! It was so cool! We had a lovely king sized bed, a cozy fireplace, a whirlpool tub and our own private tower with a table for two so we played Stratego. After dinner in the town, we enjoyed some time chatting, reading, and giggling together back in our room. It's so fun to think how our lives will change in the next couple months. We really got to cherish one last little getaway before Baby Bird comes. The next morning was my birthday and we had a scrumptious breakfast by our fireplace. Then we spent the rest of the day relaxing and shopping and watching movies. It was pure bliss! We ended my birthday with a free drink at Caribou Coffee and by playing cards. All in all a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment