welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

February 24, 2012

33 weeks

 
33 weeks and we are back to pictures with fruit! This week was actually something that I could find in the store. And since pineapple is my favorite fruit ever, it seemed necessary to include it in the weekly photos. It's hard to believe that Baby Bird is as long and heavy as a pineapple! This week we got almost all the essentials for the baby room. We went to IKEA and got a crib and we also got a dresser/changing table from Brian's mom. Since I am still on bed rest, Brian had to push me around IKEA in a wheelchair! It was so entertaining. I've never left that store feeling so well rested. We also got free breakfast for Presidents Day.

Baby Bump is getting bigger! I know that seems like an obviously statement, but it's crazy to think that we still have several weeks of growing left! This morning we walked into a coffee shop and a little boy pointed at me and yelled, "baby"! Then everyone started to chuckle. It was funny and cute, but I also felt a bit like a freak show haha. 
 (L) Cradle from my childhood with the new bedding I made. (R) Tiny baby hat that I made for Baby Bird. Hope it's actually cold enough for at least a little bit after baby is born.
 (L) Me and the wheelchair in IKEA. (R) Baby's kicks are getting really strong! He/she kept trying to kick off my oatmeal bowl!
 (L) Hubs putting together the crib. (R) Baby room getting started!
(L) Baby and I got to sit back and watch Brian put together the crib. (L) Baby room getting even closer! Can't wait for our snugly kid to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment