Growing growing growing! This little strawbaby is now in her 9th month! Her personality is starting to grow and she is so dearly loved!
At 9 months old, Edith:
- is quite the chatterbox. She says "da da da da" on repeat constantly and pauses only to gurgle or squeal loudly.
- is getting more attached to Squirrelly and loves to snuggle him to fall asleep.
- still loves nursing, but is very easily distracted by the sounds of her sisters and whips her head back and forth trying to find them. Ouch! haha.
- has the bluest sweetest eyes!
- wears size 12-18 months.
- loves to eat. Her favorite foods are greenbeans, Chipotle, ice water, anything salty or savory. She HATES carrots and sweet potatoes.
- sleeps 11-12 hours a night. She occasionally wakes up once around 7, nurses and sleeps another hour.
- is a giggle goose. Lulu and Papa get the most smiles and giggles.
- is a Mama's girl and is starting to prefer for Mama to hold her or at least always be in the same room.
- has three teeth.... on the bottom. Her top teeth have been coming in for a whole MONTH, but the gums just keep stretching! I've been saying "any day" for a while now, but I really think it will be any day now haha.
- hates sunglasses but likes hats.
- is easy going enough to nap on the go if needed. Which most days means she will take a 20 minute morning nap in the car while we are out and about.
- loves water! The bath and the pool are always a big hit!
- is starting to crawl. Sorta. She does a sort of army crawl and she moves forward by shear will. Time to baby proof and remind the big girls constantly to pick up the small toys.
- is squishy delishy delightful :)