welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

April 29, 2016

Family time

The best part about photographing our wedding near San Fransisco was that we got to introduce Edith to my family! We stayed with my Grandma Ruth (who Vivienne Ruth is named after) and we got to spend lots of time with my Aunt, Uncle and even my cousin. It was so fun! We don't get to California nearly as much as we used to, so it was a real treat to show off our new sweet baby girl.

Highlights of the trip include: Golden Gate Park/Bridge, Shopping in Palo Alto, Wedding in Mill Valley, Hitchcock movie at the Stanford Theatre, and a visit to Carmel-by-the-Sea. A whirlwind fun five day adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment