welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

December 23, 2015

Family Christmas photos

I look forward to having my sister take our family Christmas photos each year. This year, it was even more exciting because it was also our first family photos as a family of FIVE! Edith wasn't a big fan of being woke up from a nap, to rush through a feed, and then be put in matching snowsuit, but we ended up getting some of my favorite family photos to date! Stacey is a wonderful photographer! And, I am by no means above bribing my kids to "smile pretty for Auntie Stacey!" This time, we bribed them with their favorite treat... popcorn! And since we aren't having a white Christmas this year, we made it "snow popcorn" haha. (Vivienne- 3 years, Lucielle- 2 years, Edith- 3 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment