welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

November 30, 2015

Introducing Edith Clementine

On November 19, 2015 at 9:58am, Edith Clementine was born. She was 9lbs 12oz and 21 3/4inches of squishy sweet newborn goodness. We are over the moon in love with her! She is our best newborn yet! She is an awesome nurser, sleeps great, and has won over us all... especially her big sisters. I wondered how Lulu would react to a new baby around since she has been jealous of Mommy with other babies before. Luckily, she hasn't been upset or jealous at all. She has become a bit more of a Daddy's girl, which has been helpful while I recover from the c-section. We are blissfully adjusting to our family of five!
 Welcome to the crazy, baby girl!
 The love of my life and his third baby girl. He says he would have a million more baby girls with me and die a happy man!

No comments:

Post a Comment