welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

October 20, 2015

Family Photos

Auntie Stacey came over tonight for dinner. But first we stopped by the lake at the end of our block for some family photos. This October has been unseasonably warm resulting in the most amazingly long season of bright orange and red and yellow trees! Glad we finally got to take advantage of the beauty and get out for a super quick 15 minute session to take some photos. Even if I feel more like a pregnant whale these days. There is a reason I tell my clients to take their maternity photos before 35 weeks haha. I am just shy of 36 weeks and I am feeling done. Stretched to the limit. Sore everywhere. I spend my nights getting up to pee more than actually sleeping. I have contractions every 10 mins like I did with Vivi and Lulu. The doc calls it an "irritable uterus" meaning they do nothing for labor but are super uncomfortable to the point of being almost painful. BUT.... in less than a month we will have another sweet little girl! And it makes all of the last bits of pregnancy beyond worth it! Soon Edith Clementine will be here! I may not LOVE the way I look or feel when this pregnant, but I think it's important for me to get in front of the camera and be a "client" every once in a while. Plus, I'll only be pregnant a few times in my life. It's an amazing miracle that the Lord will knit a tiny human together in my womb. I don't take it for granted. I cherish every kick and hiccup of each of my sweet girls and I want to remember it all. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment