welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

August 24, 2015

Lucielle's 2nd Birthday Party

My sweet baby is now TWO! And we had such a fun, fun time celebrating! I really LOVE planning birthday parties. It makes me happy. It makes me happy to dream of ways to make my little ladies feel special and loved. To get their input and ideas and make them a reality. If you asked Lulu what she wanted for her birthday, she would say, "Foxie cake!" every time. She loves her stuffed Foxie and she loves to point out all the foxes she sees. So does Vivi. Vivi actually pointed out the fox cake displayed near the Target bakery to Lulu. This started the Foxie cake obsession haha. So a Foxie party seemed like an obvious choice. Grandma Dina used her amazing cake skills again to make Lulu's one birthday wish come true: FOXIE CAKE! Of course, I had a bad case of preggo brain and forgot to take any pictures before the party began. Thankfully I remembered right before Lulu blew out her candles and tossed my camera in Auntie Stacey's direction for a few snapshots. It was a fun day with friends. Little Lulu was so cute in the Foxie dress I made for her, she loved the cake, actually blew out her candles, and was so loved and cherished for the sweet girl she is! Happy second birthday, lovie Lulu!

No comments:

Post a Comment