welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

September 17, 2014

Lucielle's First Birthday Party

I'm only over a month late in sharing these photos, but better than never! I love that Lulu's birthday is in the summer because we were able to go to our favorite local park and have her party there. Viv now calls this park "Lulu's birthday park" and even yelled at some people having a picnic at the tables because "That's my sissy's birthday party! No!" haha. Lucielle had an ice-cream themed first birthday. She hasn't ever had a food she doesn't like, but she LOVED when she tried ice-cream so it seemed perfect. I found the cute yellow cardboard stand from IKEA and put yellow duct tape over the existing red and green stripes. The marqee light "1" I made for Vivienne's first birthday. The large hanging ice-cream cones are paper lanterns with cones attached to the bottom. I baked cupcakes in ice-cream cones and frosted them with sprinkles to look like ice-cream cones. It was a fun little party with friends and family. The weather just barely cooperated enough for us to enjoy the playground, BBQ, and treats. What a fun day to celebrate our little lovie Lulu!
 Poor Isaac. Lulu pinched his nose right before this haha.
 Showing off her belly and where all that sugar was going!
 Lucielle loves her Grandmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment