welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

September 20, 2014

Birthday Party

I had the honor of photographing a friends daughters first birthday. It was a garden party theme and she knew my girls would love it. It was so lovely! Every detail was thoughtfully planned and beautifully orchestrated. And she was right, the girls had a blast!
 They played a game where the kids got a pair of butterfly wings and they had to run around the yarn and collect hidden butterflies that were the same color as their own wings. Basically, Viv's new favorite game. She wants to play it every day!
 She what I mean about beautiful?! Seriously a gorgeous party for a sweet little girl!
Lulu LOVES other babies haha. She was having the time of her life with this little girl. I think she enjoyed being the bigger kid for a while haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment