welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

August 28, 2014

Grandma Ruth

It's always fun to see extended family. I don't get to see my Grandma nearly enough! It was so fun to introduce little Lucielle to her. And fun for Vivienne Ruth to get know her namesake a little better. One of my favorite memories from the trip was sitting on the couch while the girls napped and Mommy, Granmda and I looked through old scrapbooks. We saw pictures of my Grandpa from WWII. Heard how my Grandma and Grandpa met. Saw pictures of my Grandma in her wedding suit. Saw pictures of my mom as a little girl. It was a fun walk down memory lane. A special time.

No comments:

Post a Comment