welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

July 16, 2014

Flower crown

When we were camping, one of Viv's favorite things was making up songs as she walked around and picked clovers on our hike. It's funny how the girliest things come so naturally to her. She delights in being a girl. And I delight in watching it! The world is her stage. She is always putting on a show, singing, dancing, or just plain being silly for attention. It's hilarious! And of course, being a Princess is still top on her list of favorite ways to pretend. So, Papa and Viv collected as many clovers as they could and I braided them into a flower crown. My lovely little ladies got to pretend to be flower princesses in the woods. And I fell in love with them all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment