welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

April 21, 2014

Little Chubby Lulu

Our little Lulu. She's the cutest! She has rolls like I only imagined babies could have. Even her rolls have rolls. Her cheeks are deliciously kissable. She's the softest, squishiest, snuggliest little sweetie in the world! I don't ever want to forget her baby fat. Soon she will be crawling, and pulling up to stand, and then walking. And slowly, her rolls will disappear. And it will be a tragedy! So I knew I needed some little chubby Lulu photos before it was too late! Enjoy! Try to resist the urge to blow raspberries on her tummy. I don't want to be held responsible for any wet computer screens!

No comments:

Post a Comment