welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

January 20, 2014

Last Day in CA

We had a great time in California. I hate living far away from family but we sure have a fun place to visit! We spent our last day hanging out, playing games, jumping in the pool, and stopping to see dinosaurs on the way to pick up my Aunt and Uncle from the airport in Palm Springs. I can't believe Viv loved the freezing water of the pool! It was only 50ish degrees. Like a baby Polar Bear Swim. Such a Minnesota kid! Vivi liked the dinosaurs from afar, but as soon as we got too close she said, "Help! I don't like it!" haha.
 Pretending to sunbathe haha
She ran around yelling, "Nakey Baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment