welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

August 30, 2013

Sisters

Sisters. Sisters. There were never such devoted sisters. - White Christmas

My girls. Oh how I love my girls!!! I couldn't be happier to have a sister for Vivienne. Every girl needs a sister. My own sister is oh so dear to me. My partner, my confidant, my best friend, my always ready coffee date. I pray that Vivienne and Lucielle find that in each other. So far, Viv couldn't love Lulu more... without hurting her haha. The first person she wants to see in the morning is Lulu. She wants to hold her, and kiss her, and touch her all the time. It's beyond sweet. It made me nervous at first because Lulu is so small and fragile, but Vivi does pretty well most of the time. Although sometimes we do have to have a conversation about how gentle she needs to be with her sister. I can't wait for the day when they can actually play together! When they will hold hands. When they play pretend and dress-up. I can't wait until our home is filled with the pitter patter of two sets of feet chasing each other and sweet girlie giggles. In the meantime, I am cherishing the clumsy love Vivienne gives Lucielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment