welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

April 17, 2013

Glasses

I bought some tiny glasses from build-a-bear for some funny photos for Baby Bird's newborn photos. Vivienne found them one day and kept signing "please" until I put them on her. Now they are her favorite "toy"! Especially when Grammie was here. Every time Grammie grabbed her glasses, Viv went to find hers and brought them back and signed either "please" or "help". It's way too funny. I knew I had to capture some photos of her silliness. It was right before nap time so she wasn't in the mood for smiling, but she still loved wearing her glasses while reading her favorite books. The quilt in the backdrop was made by my dear friend Stephenny from California. We are IN LOVE with it! I seriously can't wait until Viv is in her big girl bed so we can use it all the time! After these photos, Vivi kept laying her head down on the blanket for a little cuddle. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment