welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

March 11, 2013

In the Potter's hands

My dad is a fantastic potter. He has a couple wheels in the garage and a kiln in the backyard. I thought it would be fun for Viv to have her first of many pottery lessons. Truth be told, she was terrified! We got a couple cute photos, but I should have been paying attention to the signs all week of her dislike of sand and playground bark haha. She worked up the courage to hold some slimy clay, but cried every time she got close to the spinning wheel. Oh, well. Maybe next time we visit she can help make a pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment