At 8 months, Vivi loves:
- Finger foods! Specifically: bananas, blueberries, carrots, corn, peas and RAISINS!
- Watching everything: she's an observer and I swear a budding People Watcher.
- Cups: she LOVES to talk in cups to hear the echo. It's hilarious!
- Watching anything "exciting" from the window. This month that meant a blizzard and the snow plows.
- Walking: she loves to hold our fingers and walk around. She lifts her legs so high! It's adorable!
- Chewing on everything. Hence the new teeth.
- She loves oatmeal for breakfast, but she can't get enough of the savory foods like meats and veggies.
- Anything electronic or technological. Like iPhones, laptops, cords. Time to baby proof!
At 8 months, Vivi doesn't like:
- Sleeping while teething. Ugh! For 2 weeks now she hasn't slept through the night. She usually wakes around 3 or 4. But the trade off is that she sleeps until 8 or 9!
- When we leave the room. It's a bit of separation anxiety. I'm glad it doesn't bother her when new people hold her.
- Getting bundled up to go outside in the frigid weather. She doesn't mind the cold, it's the layers.