welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

September 12, 2012

Labor Day 2012

While we were in California, my Aunt was able to spend Labor Day weekend with us. It was full of everything a holiday weekend should be: sunshine, pool, late morning brunch, family board games and baby snuggles. It was super fun! I think we played Ticket to Ride three times and Carcassonne twice in two days! It was also fun to Vivienne to meet her Great Aunt Vicki. I will always remember my Aunt reading stacks of books to us when she would come visit and she always had a bag of jelly beans in her purse as an occasional treat. I love that my parents live close enough to family that Viv can see them and have some of the same memories that I had as a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment