welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

September 13, 2012

Disneyland

We are quite blessed to have a good friend who not only works at Disneyland, but loves to get us in free whenever we visit CA. At first I was hesitant to bring our little one on such a long and hot adventure, but after talking to Caitie about it, I was excited. I had no idea that Viv would actually be able to go on several rides and that the Baby Care center at the parks were so awesome! Since I knew we would be going to Disneyland, of course I had to make Vivi something special. I made her a Minnie Mouse dress and ears. She was so cute I nearly died from cuteness overload every time I looked at her! Not to brag, but many cast members also said she was the cutest Minnie they had seen all day. I was so proud :)

Vivienne did so much better than I ever could have dreamed! She literally didn't cry a peep all day long. Even though it was hot and she didn't get very good naps. She had a blast! As soon as we got there we took her on a Toy Story Arcade ride. She sat up big and tall and looked all around. She kind of reminded me of a new puppy looking all around. Super cute. We actually did that ride twice because the line was so short. 

 After we went on the ride twice, we put Viv in the stroller so we could walk to the next ride. She fell fast asleep before we could even buckle her in! All the excitement wore her out!
She slept for an hour while we took turns going on the new Cars ride in Carsland. Super cool! The ride was a blast and you really feel like you are walking through the town of Radiator Springs!
 We've never taken the time to "meet" characters until now. Having a kid at Disneyland is way fun! It was such a blast to see everything through her eyes!
I wasn't sure if we would get to see Minnie Mouse, so when we turned the corner and saw her standing there with no line to meet her, I about died! Little Vivi Mouse meets Minnie Mouse! So cute!
 Last time we were at Disneyland, I was 24 weeks pregnant and we didn't know if our baby was a boy or a girl so we bought a Mickey Mouse. This time, we bought Vivienne a Minnie Mouse! She loves her!. I mean LOVES her! She loves all stuffed animals but reaches for Minnie and calms down instantly when she is holding her. Adorable!
This is her "can you take off my hat and be done with photos?" face haha.
 She loved the Carousel!
Small World was definitely her favorite ride! It was way fun to watch her reaction to it all. She never stopped looking around and seemed to be in awe!


No comments:

Post a Comment