welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

September 17, 2012

Autumn Day

I studied abroad in Toledo, Spain almost seven years ago. While I was there, I bought this cute sweater and hat combo at my favorite store Zara Kids for my unborn niece, Eliot. Now, Vivienne gets to wear it as a cute hand-me-down from her cousin! Since it was such a lovely cool Autumn day, Viv and I walked over to our new "back yard" behind out new apartment. I have a feeling that we are going to spend a lot of time out in these fields! Vivi was more interested in the grass and leaves than she was in smiling and looking at the camera, but I did capture a couple of her growing dimple. She looks just like her Papi in these. We are getting so excited for this cooler Autumn weather. It's time for flannel, scarves, boots, all things pumpkin or apple flavored, and warm beverages. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment