welcome to the johnson family blog~ my name is mindy & my husband is brian, aka baja. we have been married since 08.08.08. the two of us became the five of us! our tiny baby bird, vivienne, arrived 04.12.12, baby lucielle came on 08.06.13 and baby edith on 11.19.15. thanks for stopping by our blogsite. here you'll find our photography work & our personal life, everything from family portraits to what’s going on in our life. it’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a journal/scrapbook (to remember all the little details as our family changes). so welcome, thanks for coming & enjoy! contact me at: hopefeathers {at} me {dot} com.

September 7, 2011

Baby Birds first present

The first day that we were in CA, I just knew I couldn't hold the fun news in and that we HAD to tell my family. So as we were sitting down for lunch, Brian started asking my Dad all about his favorite hobby: Making Bread. After a couple questions, Brian said, "So, do you have any bread in the oven now?" To which my Dad replied that he didn't. Then I said, "Well, I have a bun in the oven!" My Dad got it right away, but it took my Mom and sister a second because they were kinda chatting at the moment I said it. Once they caught on, they were SO excited!

After we told my them about the "bun in the oven", Mom bought us some Tiny Toms for the baby! We love Toms and can't wait to see our kiddo walking around in these red shoes! We took a picture of Brian holding them because we were bursting with the news and wanted to tell his Mom and Tom before we got back to Mn. So we took a picture and emailed it to them. She screamed on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment